It's important to have correct artwork so that your product looks great when printed. If you choose to create your file yourself, keep these submission specifications in mind:
- Colour; your file has to be submitted in CMYK colours.
- File type; your file has to be saved in the correct file extension (.pdf, .jpg, .tiff).
- Bleed and margins; the design needs some margins for cutting the prints. You can find the margins needed for your products in the artwork templates.
- Resolution; Your file must have a high enough quality.
- Text; the fonts in your design have to be embedded.
- Size; the size of your file has to match your product. Check out the artwork template of your product to find the right size.
- Additional specifications; go to submission specifications per product and look for your product.
When you have finished your design, you can upload it with the order.
Good to know: there is always the possibility after uploading your file to have a free file check done by our experts. Before we start printing, you will always have to approve a digital proof that we will send to you by mail. That way you will know for sure that the file will be printed correctly.